Saturday, May 22, 2010

sunday bloody sunday

!AJEB! -.-

i'll regret taking this course even thought it's useful,i feel like im not fit for this course
last tuesday was my test and i fail badly..WTF? we study the topic they teach and guess what they give us other topics in the test
and next week is my exam fuck!fuck!fuck!ah!!!well i wont be suprise if i fail,i will blame my teacher ^^ he teach us like aliens braining wash humans..well fuck them,anyway now im chatting with killa bebeh!she's fun even when im grumpy in times she try to ask whats the problem.Thank you KIlla!^^ muahaha kau tkleh gigit aku.
and i miss cammy kok may zann i bought her a gift she will like it because she so eager to buy it.
i love her even if she won't listen to me.i don't know why when we always fight suddenly we'll be ok the next day weird right haha luckily i have the BEST GIRLFRIEND in the whole world weee!!
i love you cammmmmmy!
geeeeheee.
today was so boring.
study as usual
disturb my cat when he sleep
when he is angry he like to jump at me and bite my hand fuck you ajeb!
i look after him since he was so young
he was at the street and homeless
i was pitty him he look so hungry
he like saying 'Feed me if you dare"
bring him home feed him.
and my sis and her bf wanna take him get
to know in two weeks time they wanna
throw him luckily i take him bck
i feel im the hero muahaha
fuck you sister!!!
well i need to chow.
update next time
babye!

No comments: