Friday, May 14, 2010


I've no idea if you're going to read this syg, but i'm still going to post.
Do you know..
You're always on my mind, i'm always thinking about you. You always seems so close, when you're actually so far away. You gave me a feeling of love. You gave me a special feeling, i can't explain but this feeling is something i cannot get with others. I'm happy to have you, i'm proud to call you mine. But dearest, sometimes i don't mean to start a fight. I need you to understand, I just care for you, i'm worried about you when you're out. I don't mean anything else you know. Maybe at times, i don't know how to care for you properly. I'm sorry. But, I need your care&concern, I need your everything, i need your trust especially. I need you to trust me. It doesn't mean that things you hear can always be right. Do you know why we always quarrel ? It's because we always misunderstood each other.. You know syg, i really love you very much. I cannot lose you, do you know ?

No comments: