Friday, February 5, 2010

updating as usual


hello bloggers
bck to update again
love my new specs?it look so geeky haha need to buy urgently bcus my eye couldent see far like last time i wear spec since i was primary 4 so long ago i stop wearing spec sec1 nk step abang2 so buka lor.
today was boring.I missing her so much because we never get to meet like we used to.but its ok this tuesday meeting her hope nothing will happend once again im sorry baby for hurting you i know i always mess up i try not to be so harsh on u i love u so much ,one more week baby to 1year haha.
planning to bring her to marina barrage and go singapore flyer,and school is ok eventhought its hard for me to study when you really don't like that course.Life is very unexpected,but its fun having new friend but still i miss all my dudes
lol..
well update later the bed is calling me to sleep like a sleeping beauty
babye.

No comments: