Saturday, January 23, 2010

can't sleep.

ni travis barker siol!jgn maen2 haha
eh bebeh!kaki tk perlu ehk

this is ismail the face irritating yar i know haha,but his fun if u get to know him


ngah syiok sendiri-_-
Ello
updating again..
i feel so gay since people said blog is for girl.
shared feeling all well what the hack i still wanna blog.
maybe gonna put private for no reason.lol
friday go wake up at 7 and i just notice that i was so damn late.
my head so pain that i feel that my head got 20kg
argh..mom wake me up bathe all and go take mrt with my mom
as we go out seperate ways.
argh!!! need to tolerate for 6months then finally can wake up late because why the ite is fucking gonna be infront of my house soon muahahha.
and friday go to school and it was raining heavily yes r can go to school late.as walking saw my friend and go to school with him and straight go to class
sit at the class listen to the bapok teacher talking for 5 fucking hours and im getting to use to it with my classmate they are fun yar but annoying-_-..
then go bck home bfore headed bck home eat roti prata at bedok with member.then go meet cammy yay!like finally hahha.i miss her eventhought it's only a day.she massage my head thank you sayang love u very-very much.slack with her at my house untill 5plus as she need to go bck home haizz miss her again.
saturday 24
wake up at 11
mxg baby ,bathe,eat.
feel like jogging but no mood dont know why
really need to slim down.
well call syafiq and azri go jamming
for 1 hour and get 1hour more free haha bcus azri cousin working at there.
and after jamming go to jurong point buy bag.
haha mcm sial argh syafiq disturb banglah we were shouting here and there.
after that go home .
and i fight with cammy otp im sorry baby.
sorry for my harsh words.
haizz,
i won't leave u promise.
untill here





No comments: