Monday, July 12, 2010

Gummy Sad=( i miss Oreo



Hello people updating now i am really not in the mood now because my kitten just pass away and i feel really guilty now..haizz she die 19 hours ago she is only 3weeks old my sis found her under the block i think the mom abandon her.My sis saw and take her and she show it to me then she wanna leave her under the block back but then i scared other cat would eat her so i just let her stay at my house.. actually at her age she really need her mom..i don't know why the mom abandon her.i really have fun looking after her..Even how noisy she was..And i still don't know how she can die she smile to me and never move ..she die just like that sleep forever get what i mean..haizz i feel so bad.. i feed her everyday i clean her poo-poo and play with her shes like my 2nd pet...but then what to do now i bury her 19 hours ..Even my cat Ajeb is noisy just now he was finding the kitten like mad im not jk..Mostly someone of you won't understand how i feel now but pet lovers will know how i feel because we treat them like our family..anyway thanks for cheering me up Cammy you never fail to make my day...''Everybody make a mistake and we try to learn our mistakes''im so speachless right now untill here

No comments: