Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kkkkkk updating,updating lah cammy











Harlo!people!!!!
Im updating now happy cammy?~.~
Yay!im seventeen^^ but not a big deal for me because i can't really wait to be 18 now..
haizz need to wait for one more year. And this year my birthday was great no not great awesome hee.first my mom bring me to fish n co and Cammy was invited and cammy give me a present oooo thank you it's a fluffy dog-.- its so comfortable thank you sayang and my mom spent $160 just to eat fish n co Wah i got money in the bank!!!the fish n co was great the service was great too and friendly and the food takleh angs!damn nice..and i kena sabor argh!mummy mummy i need to stand on the chair luckily the chair strong^.^ and the people at there sing me a birthday song awww so sweet that was on sunday and the next two day it was tuesday 8 june my real birthday
on that day Cammy give me another present haha sweet of u syg,and my sis give me 10bucks-.-,and Nabila give me a cookie i like it!!! very nice and she give me a what ah something like a watch,but then Nabila can't make it but its ok so me,Cammy,Chip,Syuk,Darrel and Fatin
go Marina Barrage the view damn nice man!but too bad it was raining luckily never bring kites..
i don't know at there Mat-mat also play kite siol.haha after looking at the view we go kfc at funan it mall
i don't know why i sweat alot haizz after eating we go fullerton and i become the tour guide who earn $0 good right!Pffft...after seating there take many picture,and dancing like a idiot.
the view at there so nice some more got people play music for me you know.haha fake
and thank you for the cute cake
its too cute to eat lol.
then after slacking
we call it a day
we go back home
i have fun thank you very much guys
and thank you people for the wishes
Cammy i love you very much!
untill now. winks! babye

No comments: