Friday, April 9, 2010

baby baby baby.

Hello blogger's as usual never update for a few weeks i think
it's 4am and still i can't sleep and my holiday is finishing this monday,argh!!! gonna start as usual my everyday ite life haizz
gonna be bored with theory i suddenly hate ite life i don't know why maybe it's sucks sucks sucks argh not being with my secondary classmates maybe im not use to it and for the last few weeks i really can't sleep at night 'insomnia'
when people sleep im like a owl looking for a food
i really don't know why argh.but everynight was so cold eventhought my body was like gummy jelly without her hugging me i miss cammy!!!! i feel so so so so crazy without her i miss kissing her i miss her hugging me i miss telling her funny jokes i miss her lying beside me every afternoon.how i wish i can fly like a superman with red underwear to her house just to kiss her-_- sorry for not being a understanding person,
sorry for being a unreasonable person..
baby-baby-bay don't leave me
i love you
untill here


No comments: