Friday, March 26, 2010


Hi, this is Cammy, i'll be blogging for my baby today.
I doubt he'll ever see this though, but it's alright. He might read this.
I'll like to take this time to just randomly type what's on my mind.
Here it goes..
I've been with Gummy for 13 Months.
Through these 13 months, countless times of quarrels occured.
But, we managed to get through it together, it was not easy.
I fell hard during major quarrels, but he was there to pick me up and got me back on my feets.
&I'll pick him up if he falls [:
I'm really proud to have him by my side all these while.
Even though both of us have a really bad temper, i'm willing to accept him for who he is and he's willing to accept me for who i am.
I thank him for his willingness ;D
He's always giving me the best jokes that made my day colourful, encouraging me when i'm really in need of it, cheering me up when i'm down,giving me comfortable hugs that gave me a sense of security,&wiping my tears away whenever i cried.
Yes, this is how great he is, i bet you didn't know (:
I'll like to end off this post with a phrase,
" It doesn't matter how people judge you, cause in my eyes you're almost perfection "
Goodnight readers ! ( if there's any ^.^)

No comments: