Monday, December 28, 2009

just reach home.i miss u too baby




I SWEAR ITS A GHOST TOWN







SUSHI!I HATE IT-_-




the taste foooooo!yoooooo!!!!!!!!





























please don't look at my father i know its very disturbing








sun-sun way lagooooooon!


























































hello just came back from KL
1st day to kl..
now updating and im still tired lol is a fucking long trip on the first day wake up at 6am my mom nagging to go bathe and then 7.10 cammy babyboo call for awile aww im fucking miss her so much and then go to checkpoint it's like 4hours trip sleep in the bus,disturb my sister muahaha smack my brother head when he sleeping for no reason muahahhah and i was so bored luckily bring ipod after that the bus headed to stop for a toilet break and eat for awile and i bought samprona bebeh!3box muahaha.after that straight go tiang shopping street the place really remind me of bugis street it's fucking same after shopping go straight to the hotel and jump on the bed ,we reach the

hotel 6plus around there.and i sleep like apig wakee up at 2am just to smoke and just notice the view at nite it so awesome and head bck to sleep

2nd day.

wake up at 7am and bathe brushy teeth go for a breakfast after that go to Sunway lagoooooon!!!!!!it;s so fun going there the theme park was so fun reminds me when i was small ,..heee. and i go to the spinning cup my mom shout like what haha.after that go swimming and then sit with my mom and sis just to smoke and eat..then go to shopping mall to eat and buy ajeb a toy he gonna like it ..i can't forget the fish and chip its so nice!yummy!yummy!then go bck to the hotel while my parents go for meeting. me my sis go buy things and i just can't go to sleep keep thinking of her so mxg her for awile..then can sleep:)ggeeeeheee

3rd day wake up and have a really bad dream don't wanna think bout it batthe all head to bus stop for awile

to go eat and go shopping again and i got a gift for cammy winks!buy for her two gift and to tell u the truth im tired to updatez!!!!!!!!!!!!!









untill here-_-









and cammy I MISS YOU LAH IT'''S BEEN LIKE GONNA 20YEARS NEVER MEET YOU.i hope you can meet me this thursday









i miss your hug!









i miss your kiss!









i miss kissing your forehead haaha!









i miss you bitting my chicks!









and mostly i miss everything about you baby boo!:'(









untill here

No comments: